- Resolution: Full step, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, selectable via pin for each axis.
- max 2.5AMP@36VDC max 90 watts out power per axis
- PC parallel port DB25 connector has being installed onboard.
- Full adjustable stepper motor current.
- Supports different 4 Wire, 6 Wire and 8 Wire stepper motors for 3 axis drive.
- This board is tested through KCAM, touborCNC CNC software.
- This board has been used in different design 3D engrave machines, millers, routers.
- 1KV, 10 Mbps high speed Optocoupler for full elimination to protect Computer and driver board.
- Step Current(r) Technology included: Step Current technology is used to decrease the current upto 1/2, when motors are in idle for all axis so as to protect expensive step motor and driver board for long time running.
For more information CNC-GEEKER