TOP QUALITY NEW 4 AXIS STEPPER MOTOR DRIVER, THIS CAN MOVE STEPPER MOTOR, JUST PLUG IN TO YOUR PC PARALLEL PORT AND PLUG IN A POWER SUPPLY
- Made with Top Surface Mount Technology
- Two phase bipolar (PWM Technology) this board doesn't need any external resistor for current motor adjustment.
- Resolution (Full step, 1/2 step, 1/4 step, 1/8 step) selectable via dip switch for each axis, also, you can get a resolution of 1600 steps per 360º revolution with a conventional 200 steps motor, ¡Imagine the fine movement that you will get!
- All integrated circuits drivers and optocouplers are mounted in sockets. If you are not an electronics expert, don't worry if you has fired the driver for any reason, for less than USD$10 and practically no tools and no solder tool is needed, you can repair it in less than 5 minutes. No other driver board in the market offer this to you. With this board just buy once, in case of damage is no need to buy it again. Nobody has this feature, don't waste money and time.
- 2.5A motor current capacity per phase, in every axis
- Individual axis enable/disable, via optocoupler input terminal (can be used as limit switch)
- Full Adjustable stepper motor current via potentiometer on board
- DB25 MALE connector on board for PC parallel port
- All inputs signals are optocoupled for PC parallel port protection
- Full access to all unused DB25 pins connector via terminal block, easy connection for prototyping work
- 24VDC @ 2-to-6 amp power supply required, 12VDC as minimum, 32VCD as maximum
- Individual heat sink per axis
- 4 Wire, 6 Wire and 8 Wire (NEMA 17, NEMA 23, NEMA 34) Bipolar or Unipolar stepper motors can be used with 3 axis drive
- Fuse integrated for electrical protection
For more information click here