features a powerful 15 amp Milwaukee-built motor with electronic variable speed (10,000-22,000 rpm), premium feedback circuitry and soft-start. To ensure a consistent, quality finish, the 36-position speed dial allows the user to precisely match the tool rpm to the bit diameter while the premium electronic feedback circuitry maintains speed and power under load. For controlled start-ups and reduced motor wear, the 5625-29 router motor also features a reliable electronic soft-start.
The router motor also features an exclusive motor contamination shield that keeps out damaging debris without sacrificing airflow, a durable, machined aluminum motor housing along with premium self-releasing collets (1/4 in. and 1/2 in.), 100% sealed ball bearings and a durable 8' power cord with flexible strain relief for years of reliable, accurate operation.
* Powerful Milwaukee 15 Amp, 3-1/2 Max HP EVS Motor
* Electronic Variable Speed (10,000-22,000 rpm)
* Premium electronic motor feedback control
* Precision-machined, self-releasing collets
* Durable, forged collet wrenches